Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Book Blogger Hop; July 13-19

Book Blogger Hop


How long does it take you to read a book?

My speed of reading is dependent on the book. If I am really into it... it can take me a few days. If its a decent book, then a week. If I am struggling through it but need to finish (I hate not finishing a book even when I hate it) it can take alot longer. Like the "Hunger Games" trilogy... the first two books took me a week to read both. I was so engrossed in them. Now the third book was painful for me to get through. I didn't like it. I didn't like the over all theme of the militaryish drama. That bores me... I ended up putting it down and reading two other books and then with a bunch of persuasion from a few friends... I finished.

Now I am off to do some hopping around and see what some of you have answered.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hopping by ! I'm surprised you didn't like Mockingjay. I wouldn't have said it was the best, but I still enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first Hunger Games so far, and just bought #2.

    Following back :-)

    ReplyDelete