Thursday, July 5, 2012

Avocado and Tomato Salad

While on Pinterest the other night, I found a great looking "mini avocado salad" recipe. But sadly as you clicked on the link, there wasn't the recipe to be found. Several people asked in the comment area for the recipe as they couldn't find it either... whew not just me. So looking in my kitchen, I had avocados (thank you Safeway for the 4 for $5 sale) and I had home grown tomatoes... so I thought... I could do this myself. I grabbed the items I thought I needed...


I cut up my avocado and my tomatoes. I had home grown cherry tomatoes and early girl tomatoes ready to go.

Cut one avocado
Cut as many tomatoes as desired
Add teaspoon of extra light virgin olive oil
Garlic salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Lemon juice to taste (sprinkle around)


It was quite tasty! Really simple to do. If you happen to try this... I hope you enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment