Friday, July 6, 2012

Book Blogger Hop July 6-13


Book Blogger Hop



I have participated in this before and now am excited to participate again. This is the books blogger hop from Crazy-For-Books.com. The question this week is...


If you could be a character from any book, who would you be?


Hmm... let me think... I think I would love to be the character Lydia from the books and series "The Good Yarn Shop" by Debbie Macomber. This is part of the Blossom Street series. I grew up crocheting. My grandmother taught me and my mom helped as well. In this series, Lydia owns a yarn shop on a quaint little street where everyone knows everyone else. She teaches knitting classes and that forms a great collection of women with all kinds of personality and story. The entire series is a wonderfully light hearted. But I can find that I can relate. My crocheting is very therapeutic and relaxing. And wouldn't it be wonderful to have a shop that can have so much character. My shop would have to have a book section and a yarn section to combine my two passions.
The Shop on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, #1 ) A Good Yarn (Blossom Street, #2) Back on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, #4)

Hope you enjoy. I look forward to hopping around this weekend. Happy Friday to all!!


 

2 comments:

  1. I could be your partner in a good book/yarn shop! Wouldn't that be fun?!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. You know I just started reading her books and there several books and series by Debbie Macomber I want to read. Though I did not read these yet I soon will for I want to read all of the books. I really do like reading the books in order but I happen to pick up book 5,6 for a challenge I am in and I did not know it was picking up another series. Though just the same. I will pick these up at some point and Thanks again stop by I am going to follow you.

    I be a great parnter for your book section of your shop.

    ReplyDelete